Honored to Serve
On Veterans' Day, participating Bob Evans locations are honored to provide a comforting meal to veterans and active-duty military. On November 11, 2022 Bob Evans locations will be offering a special menu of seven homestyle favorites available to veterans and active duty military FREE* at their local Bob Evans Restaurant.
FREE MEAL OPTIONS:
- COUNTRY BISCUIT BREAKFAST--A buttermilk biscuit topped with one egg cooked-to-order, crumbled Bob Evans® Sausage, country gravy and cheddar cheese. Served with hash browns, home fries or grits.
- BRIOCHE FRENCH TOAST--Two slices of griddled Brioche bread, dipped in real egg batter, vanilla and cinnamon. Served with butter and syrup.
- THE MINI SAMPLER--One egg cooked to order, hash browns, home fries or fresh-cut fruit, two sausage links, one turkey sausage link or two hardwood-smoked bacon strips and a freshly baked biscuit.
- BUTTERMILK HOTCAKES--Four buttermilk hotcakes served with butter and syrup.
- SOUP & SALAD COMBO--Farmhouse Garden salad with choice of soup: Chicken-N-Noodles, Hearty Beef Vegetable, or Cheddar Baked Potato. Served with freshly baked rolls or banana nut bread.
- COUNTRY-FRIED STEAK - DINNER BELL PLATE--Served with mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans and freshly baked rolls or banana nut bread.
- MUSHROOM & ONION CHOPPED STEAK - DINNER BELL PLATE--Served with mashed potatoes, gravy, broccoli and freshly baked rolls or banana nut bread.
HISTORY OF SERVICE
Bob Evans himself was a military veteran and we're proud to honor his legacy on Veterans' Day and throughout the year.
*One free item from this menu only valid for Veterans and Active-Duty Military personnel on November 11, 2022 at all Bob Evans Restaurants. Dine-in only, beverage not included. Not valid with other offers, discounts or coupons. Veterans and active duty military simply show proof of military service. Proof of service includes: US Uniformed Services ID Card, US Uniformed Services Retired Card, current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), veterans organization card (i.e. American Legion, VFW), photograph of yourself in uniform, wearing uniform, DD214, and citation or commendation. Beverages and gratuity not included. Tax additional where applicable.