This 4th of July see AMERICA: IMAGINE THE WORLD WITHOUT HER
Releases July 2nd at Paragon City Center.
Someone once observed: "America is great because she is good; if she ever ceases to be good she will cease to be great." Today that notion of the essential goodness of America is under attack, replaced by another story in which theft and plunder are seen as the defining features of American history—from the theft of Native American and Mexican lands and the exploitation of African labor to a contemporary foreign policy said to be based on stealing oil and a capitalist system that robs people of their "fair share".
Our founding fathers warned us that, although the freedoms they gave us were hard fought, they could very easily be lost. America stands at a crossroads, and the way we understand our past will determine our future. America the movie takes 21st-century Americans into the future by first visiting our past.
Gerald Molen, the Academy-award winning producer of Schindler's List, and Dinesh D'Souza, the creator of 2016: Obama's America, invite you on a journey of discovery that will bring you face-to-face with the heroes who built America, in the times in which they lived, bled, and sacrificed in order to build a great nation: Christopher Columbus, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Frederick Douglass, and others. You'll be there as Columbus sets foot on American soil, as bullets whiz by Washington's head, as Douglass demands that America live up to the promises of her Founding Fathers, and as Lincoln sacrifices thousands of lives, including his own, to right a great wrong of history.
We'll also meet their present-day critics, hear their stories, and then let you decide which America you believe in. From the team that created 2016: Obama's America comes the story not of a man but a nation, at the crossroads of hope or disaster, whose destination will soon be decided.
It's a story not of a man but a nation, at the crossroads of hope or disaster, whose destination will soon be decided. What do you think of the trailer? http://ow.ly/yBHBg
About Paragon City Center 12:
Paragon Entertainment Holdings produces one of a kind entertainment destinations by utilizing the latest technology and providing superior amenities. We pride ourselves on offering luxury at affordable, typical movie theater prices.
Paragon City Center amenities include:
- Leather Reclining Seats with Footrests and Tray Tables
- Two Extreme Screen Large Format Auditoriums
- Reserved Seating
- Digital Projection and Sound
- Beer, Wine & Expanded Food Offerings at Concession
- Free Diamond Rewards Loyalty Program
- Dine in the theater with food from one of two on site restaurants: My Pi Custom Pizza and Neo Kitchen & Bar
- FREE Parking ~ Available for all guests in any one of three convenient parking garages located in City Center. The most convenient garage is the Fountain Way garage, which is entered from Fountain Way directly across from the theater, Neo and My Pi. The Mariners Row garage (next to the Marriott Hotel and Conference Center) is also FREE, conveniently located and available for parking. The Mariners Row garage may be accessed from either Town Center Drive, Canon Boulevard, or Mariners Row. Please refrain from parking in the private lots along Sun Way, Thimble Shoals Boulevard, and Mobjack Place
NOW SHOWING AT PARAGON CITY CENTER 12 SHOWTIMES AND TICKETS!
Sign Up To Receive Paragon City Center's Newsletter and be the first to know about Showtimes, Special Events, and Promotions!
Paragon City Center is Proud to Offer A Military Discount!
$11.00 - Adult Evening and Midnight
$8.00 - Matinee (before 4 pm, excludes holidays)
$7.50 - Child or Senior
$7.50 - Military Discount (Purchase at box office with valid ID)
$8.00 - College Students, Faculty & Staff (Purchase at box office with valid ID)
$3.00 3D Upcharge for all 3D Movies
All pricing includes reserved seating fee.
To learn more about Paragon City Center 12 visit them on MB!