Star Wars Fans, The Force Awakens is in theaters December 18th!
There is so much anticipation and excitment around the kick off of this movie! Paragon Theaters is in on the FUN all weekend long.
Paragon Theaters in Newport News is the perfect place to watch Star Wars. Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Leather Reclining Seats with Footrests and Tray Tables
- Two Extreme Screen Large Format Auditoriums
- Reserved Seating
- Digital Projection and Sound
- Beer, Wine & Expanded Food Offerings at Concession
- Free Diamond Rewards Loyalty Program
- Dine in the theater with food from one of two on site restaurants: My Pi Custom Pizza and Neo Kitchen & Bar
- FREE Parking ~ Available for all guests in any one of three convenient parking garages located in City Center. The most convenient garage is the Fountain Way garage, which is entered from Fountain Way directly across from the theater, Neo and My Pi. The Mariners Row garage (next to the Marriott Hotel and Conference Center) is also FREE, conveniently located and available for parking. The Mariners Row garage may be accessed from either Town Center Drive, Canon Boulevard, or Mariners Row. Please refrain from parking in the private lots along Sun Way, Thimble Shoals Boulevard, and Mobjack Place
Paragon City Center is Proud to Offer A Military Discount!
$11.00 - Adult Evening and Midnight
$8.00 - Matinee (before 4 pm, excludes holidays)
$7.50 - Child or Senior
$7.50 - Military Discount (Purchase at box office with valid ID)
$8.00 - College Students, Faculty & Staff (Purchase at box office with valid ID)
$3.00 3D Upcharge for all 3D Movies
All pricing includes reserved seating fee.
Learn more about Paragon City Center 12 and other Paragon Theater locations on MilitaryBridge