Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub is continuing its longtime commitment to those who serve our Nation with two big promotions this month.
On Friday, November 10, 2023, all Veterans and Active Duty Military are invited to The Nines for a free meal from our special Veterans Recognition Lunch Menu, with the purchase of an entrée (opening until 5 p.m.). As a special thank you, we will also be providing a $5 off $25 coupon to be used at a future date in any restaurant through December 24, 2023.
With a purchase of an entrée and with a valid Military ID, Veterans and Active Duty Military will receive one of the following free meals from opening until 5 p.m.:
- Baked Schrod — Fish filet from the North Atlantic crusted with seasoned cracker crumbs and baked. Served with one side. $13.99
- Country Fried Chicken — Buttermilk-breaded boneless chicken breast and Maine Russet mashed potatoes with country gravy. Served with cranberry sauce, a warm honey-glazed biscuit and one side. $15.79
- New England Fried Shrimp Roll — Golden-fried, hand-breaded shrimp piled high on a grilled brioche roll with shredded lettuce. Served with french fries, coleslaw and a tangy cocktail sauce. $12.99
- All American Burger — A juicy burger flame broiled to order with American cheese, lettuce, pickles and onions. Dripping with our signature sauce. Served on our brioche bun with french fries or coleslaw. $13.99
- Apple Harvest Chicken Salad — Fresh mixed greens with grilled chicken, green apples, cranberries, bleu cheese crumbles and sliced almonds. Served with creamy poppyseed dressing. $13.99
- Pork Carnitas Southwest Fajita Bowl — South of the border style with sautéed onions and peppers, crisp romaine, corn, black beans, fresh pico de gallo, guacamole, jalapeños and steamed brown rice. Topped with fresh cilantro, chipotle sauce and slow-roasted pork carnitas. $16.49
To support those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our Nation and their families, from November 1-12, 2023, The Nines will be raising funds for The Folded Flag Foundation. The 501(c) (3) nonprofit provides support grants and educational scholarships to the families of fallen U.S. service members. The fundraiser works as follows:
Guests who dine in November 1-12 will receive a $5 off $25 coupon for every $5 donation (coupon expires December 24, 2023).
Guests who order online at 99restaurants.com November 1-12 and make a $5 donation will immediately receive $5 off the online To Go order.
To date this year, The Nines have raised more than $330,000 for The Folded Flag Foundation.